29 July 2010

The Really Big News First

The Really Big News: The Sheck is having a baby. 17 weeks today and excited! Very excited!

I wish my husband blogged so he could post this. But when I saw it in my RSS this morning, and after crying while watching it, I realized how much Google has been amazing as we prepare for this crazy thing called parenthood. That, and the amazing friends we have who temper what I learn in Google with the real deal experience. If that's not the outline for a post on the information literacy of pregnancy and parenting, I don't know what is.

3 comments:

michael-john said...

I am so freakin' happy for you. Sleep now while you can. In another few weeks, if not already, your ability to sleep soundly will be interrupted by midnight trips to the bathroom, a general discomfort at laying down, an inability to roll over, anxiousness as the date arrives. And then, well, it'll be months before you even get a full 6 hours in.

Jo Alcock said...

Huge congratulations, wonderful news! :)

Maura Smale said...

Congratulations Sarah!